Monday, October 03, 2005

"God Officially Fucks Up World"

Research shows that society is worse off for beleiving in God

"RELIGIOUS belief can cause damage to a society, contributing towards high murder rates, abortion, sexual promiscuity and suicide, according to research published today."
“In general, higher rates of belief in and worship of a creator correlate with higher rates of homicide, juvenile and early adult mortality, STD infection rates, teen pregnancy and abortion in the prosperous democracies."

Well we knew that already but it's nice to finally get some solid backing behind it

And ofcourse it's the US leading the way

Thanks to Warren Ellis for this gem

Please follow link to his site for details
www.warrenellis.com/?p=1280

2 comments:

Hobbit's Journal said...

Love the Blog, I read cliff/shep introduced you to blogging too! I know he models his blog on mine!!Keep it up even though sometimes you get that 'I can't be arsed feeling'because blogging steadily draws you in and then before you know it your addicted!

MissMinxtress said...

Thanks
I can already feel that this could become very addictive and take up an inordinate amount of my time!
I just lose my nerve once in a while.
And I'm now reading loads of other blogs which also takes up time, but it's great. I love it.