Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Deviant Artists (Neizen)


This is a wonderful picture by a young man who goes by the Deviant name of Neizen
I was so struck by this image and then by his youth (only 18 at the time)
It was this picture that first led me into the wonderful world of DeviantArt. I am continually amazed at the quality of work produced and that many of the artists are so young and so talented, bastards! I'm not at all jelous...honest!
I recomend you take a look and have a browse, you are sure to find something that you like.
To view Neizens gallery use this address http://neizen.deviantart.com/
some are a bit dark but you can't knock the talent. I like the old man.
or
Follow the deviantart link on the right
I aim to introduce an artist a week
Enjoy

1 comment:

Hobbit's Journal said...

It's a cool photo to be sure, I used to go on this site long ago, in fact I've most likely forgot my password. Having a superfast broadband connection at work makes it easier to navigate, it's a great forum for peoples art. I've got folder after folder of fantasy art on my pc, I keep saying to myself I'm going to get some of the better ones printed off and framed but I never get around to it. I really must get back and check this site out again soon.