Monday, October 17, 2005

Anxiety Culture


I've jsut added a link to the Anxiety Culture website.
My friend The Invisible Man introduced me to it and I love it.
It is...(to quote from them)
"A web magazine with a wealth of ideas & gimmicks for navigating the crazy, paraniod, work obsessed, media crapulent times we live in.
We have a vast, intoxicating mixture of outsider psychology, anti-establishment rants, spoof ads, philosophy, DIY propaganda, subversive graphics, anti-work viewpoints, cartoons, jokes, usefull facts and underground news".
This does not do it justice.
There is a vast amount of useful, interesting and funny stuff on this site and recomend several visits to take it in. Go to the contents page and you are sure to find something that sparks your interest.
The anti-work items are genius and the truth behind the politics and media can be shocking.
I hope it encourages people to think more and perhaps help change things for the better.
Enjoy

No comments: