Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Deviant Artists (Kakbarnf)

Hapland
This is both Art and Entertainment
This game looks simple but looks can be decieving, it's a lot trickier and is totally addictive. I highly recomend you have a go, it's a great way to waste some time. And if you finish it you can try out Hapland 2. Or check out his other games and his "Foon" site
I had to have hints to finish it. So if you find yourself stuck then drop me a line and I'll let you know. Although the satisfaction of working it out yourself is great.
Click on the pic above for the game

2 comments:

pat said...

i tried it - got nowhere.
it proved i am crap at games, can't even do sudoko for babies.

another bizarre game was "grow" and everyone i introduced to that did better than i did.

pah games who needs em.

MissMinxtress said...

I love this game so much and so I'll give you are start.
First click on the lid above the arrow , then click the arrow. You have to aim Different projectiles at different areas to set the next bit going. Start by hitting the bell then focus on the plank. And remember timing is essential.
That's your lot for now. Good luck