Saturday, November 05, 2005

Has to heard to be believed!


(Looking for a pic to post with this, I was going to go for the obvious "His Marsters Voice", then found this "updated version" very fitting for pet-net-radio I thought, and kinda cute)

Only in America - thank god
I saw this on some tv program last night and had to check to see if it was true, and yes it was.
A radio station for pets, yes I said a radion station for pets!
Being a pet owner myself, and some of you may agree, that you can't really knock the idea...Ok so, yes you can. But leaving your pets, especially dogs alone at home all day is not so great for them, they can get lonely. Many a time I've returned home to find chaos.
So this lady in America decides that she will set up a station especially for pets, to keep them company while their owner/houseguest is at work-aahh. Bonkers!
Having only piss poor dial-up I was not treated to the delights of the show, maybe someone out there who's bored enough will have a listen and let me know what it's like.
With 556793 hits on the webpage maybe it's more popular than you'd first think, or it could just be the freak factor.
I guess if this lady is happy to spend her time and money on this, then good on her.
Crazy or genius? You decide (although you probably don't care!)

1 comment:

Hobbit's Journal said...

I'm sure that robotic dog in the picture is a sony 'Aibo'. They are real robot dogs you can buy, when I looked at the website they were about 2 grand !