Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Deviant Artists (Blackeri)


Yet another stunning peice of work by a young Deviant.
Blackeri (Marta Dahlig) is only 20 and is from Poland.
It never ceases to amaze me the talents of people, especially such young ones.
She's about halfway through her "Seven Deadly Sins" project and each work is excellent, great idea, beautiful and expertely done. I especially like the Ivy frame.
I think this took her about 60 hrs. Now that's dedication.
I'm a little too impatient, plus I have a short attention span!
I hope you like this and will check out her other work.

2 comments:

Hobbit's Journal said...

I love this picture, think I'm in love already, she has that vampire look about her, yummy.

Anonymous said...

Minxtress,
where are you, i'm starting to get worried,

your favourite bunny