Friday, March 24, 2006

It's so fast...

So last night I finally got hooked up with Broadband-hoorah!
I am so happy, especially as for the last few weeks (since they upgraded the system!) my dial up has been running at 30k! Now it's 2.3m and I am a happy bunny indeed.
I can surf, chat and listen to the radio. I can do so many more things and at such speed, it's truly wonderful.
For those of your poor buggers out there still with dial-up (Jay), my thoughts are with you!
And for those of you who've had BB for ages take that smug, superior smile off your face!
The net is now designed for BB and without it there are many sites you can't visit or take full advantage of, and I can't wait to check out my list of "sites to see".
It does meen that I no longer have an excuse for not keeping up with my blog tho, hmm, better get surfing and thinking.

1 comment:

Hobbit's Journal said...

It's just not fair :-(