Friday, March 17, 2006

I finally did it...

"Out of the Dark"

The knife slipped silently out of the dark.
She felt the cold touch of metal against her neck, slim and razor sharp.
Then his breath from behind upon her skin...

Go to Tenebrous Tales for the rest

---

Ok, so I finally finished my short story and posted it in our Tenebrous Tales-Stories with a dark side

I can't believe I have been so nervous about doing this, especially as it's so short. I haven't written anything since school and then it was always part of the work and with guidence, never just out of my own head.
I worried that it would be rubbish, and I had no idea if I could write.
But after lots of persuasion (Thanks Cliff and Jay) I swallowed my fears and completed it.
So go check it out if you want and let me know what you think, if you want.
For those of you out there with similair fears-As Cliff would say "Just do it!".

1 comment:

Hobbit's Journal said...

and damn good it is too, you should do more!